domingo, 7 de setembro de 2008

A Song From This Heart


Night calls me to devour my soul
I have nothing, so I let go
I give up trying to keep my soul alive
Waiting for you to come

These melodies can’t ease
The closeness inside me
Nor the notes played by this invisible piano
They once eased my pain
Now they make it grow dark

My soul was full of light
Light to give to all of them
And the dreams I always cherished
Like memories too dear to rip off
Now they seem so… so gone…

As times pass by
I lose faith in that promise I imagined
to keep me alive
Until this very night.

All alone I go
Craving another soul to join me
Is not fair, is not fair
So my soul departs me
And you never came
To set it free.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Escritos de Fryne Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template